TERMS OF DONATIONS TO PARTNERS FOR EQUITY LIMITED
- Partners For Equity Limited (“PFE”) works with its approved International Partners (“Partners”) to provide aid to communities (predominantly in developing countries) that are disadvantaged or in poverty.
- A list of PFE’s current Partners is available on our website – www.partnersforequity.org – and further information is available about their projects and operations on each of our Partner’s websites.
- PFE closely monitors and evaluates the programs run by our Partners, including in-country visits by PFE directors and staff. However PFE does not warrant or guarantee the effectiveness or sustainability of any programs run by our Partners. There are risks associated with supporting international development and we accept such risks as part of doing our work. We assess and monitor risks when approving a Partner and when making a grant, and on an ongoing basis. Donors wishing to support a particular Partner are expected to undertake their own due diligence.
- We are happy to accept untied donations to PFE, which we will use to support the work of our Partners, at our discretion.
- We are also happy to accept donations to PFE for one of our specific Partners. Subject to the Board of Directors of PFE approving that payment, we will make a grant to that organisation.
- PFE does not charge any administration fee or deduct any other amount from donations. All amounts donated to PFE are distributed to our Partners (other than any bank fees or charges imposed by the Partner’s own bank).
- Due to our low cost overhead model and limited administration capability, we will only accept donations of A$10,000 or greater (unless agreed otherwise by one of the Directors or Executive Officer of PFE).
- We will issue a tax deductible receipt as soon as practicable after each donation.
- A summary of PFE’s grants to our Partners each year will be available on our website.
If you wish to make a donation to PFE, please contact Linda Fox on firstname.lastname@example.org.